Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The "Secret to Success"- FOCUS


I have been approached numerous times in the last week by people launching a new direct sales company and telling me that it would be a great opportunity for me. They figure that since I have already been so successful with Younique, that I would easily be successful with their company too. What they don't realize is that they are missing one of the biggest "secrets" to success and that is this: FOCUS.
Success does not come by throwing yourself into multiple different plans, companies, directions and hoping one "sticks" and makes you rich. For truly life changing results, with any company and any goal you must focus. Focus on your single goal until you achieve it.
Follow One Course Until Successful.
Besides the fact that it is against compliance for top leaders to work in more than one direct sales company, and that it is virtually impossible to be at the top of more than one company at a time, dividing your time and attention between multiple teams and companies will hurt you more than it will ever help you.
Whether your focus is Younique or some other company, and if your goal it is to replace a full time income, you must pick ONE and run with it! I am not talking about my hobbyist presenters who enjoy casually doing multiple companies. I love my hobbyists and I think that is fine. However, if your goal is Orange or higher, you must focus your attentions on ONE company.

I love you all! Thank you for making this such a rewarding "job!"


Did you want to purchase 3D Fiber Lashes or learn more about becoming a presenter? Go to my Younique site.

No comments:

Post a Comment